Sunday, July 15, 2007

Absolutely Foolproof Ten Minute Fudge

And when I say "fool" I mean, "me." I have had some fudge disasters, but even I can handle this one without the stove exploding or the cat spontaneously combusting. And? It's gooood. Very bittersweet and dark.

2/3 c sweetened condensed milk
8 oz semisweet baker's chocolate
3/4 tsp vanilla
chopped nuts

Preperation: greased foil lined loaf pan

1. In a medium bowl, combine condensed milk and chocolate. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove and stir until smooth. If chunks of chocolate persist, microwave for an additional 10-20 seconds.
2. Stir in nuts (I used macadamias) and vanilla. Transfer to prepared pan.
3. Refridgerate for one hour or until firm. Cut into squares.

3 comments:

Amesie said...

Ooh. Yum. Is this Bonnie's fudge? This sounds very similar to a recipe I used to make chocolate truffles once.

Mee-ha said...

No, it's not Bonsie's.

Anonymous said...

what's up borkabork.blogspot.com admin found your site via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com