Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Stuffed Pork Chops

I made dinner for Rachel tonight since she didn't want to cook. If I can remember how I did this... heh.... they actually looked really good except you know how I feel about trichanosis.

4 thick cut boneless pork chops
1/2 c onion and chive cream cheese
4 chopped green onions
2 tbs pepperocinis, diced
1/2 c kalamata olives, diced
red wine vinegar
salt

Preheat oven to 375 (I think).

1. Use a filet knife to make a pouch in the center of each pork chop, being careful not to halve them entirely.
2. In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, pepperocinis, olives, and green onions. Divide into fourths and stuff the pouch with cream cheese mixture, pin shut with toothpicks.
3. Brush red wine vinegar over each pork chop and then lightly salt.
4. Bake for... uhm. Actually, I'll have to ask Rachel because I didn't stick around until they got done, but I guess pork is done when the internal temp reacheds 160 or something?

I'll edit this post after checking back in with Rachel. Hee.

No comments: